Doctorate in UCAM by EXEED
Achieve the holy grail of management: get your doctorate in management. This 3 year applied Doctorate degree in management and leadership research with a focus in organizational management and leadership will help you gain the skills and knowledge to research and tackle some of today’s most critical management issues. Doctorate in management is our flagship degree for people looking to acquire the knowledge and methods that professionals need in order to manage. A doctorate in management takes around three years to complete, including the dissertation stage, which involves conducting research into an area of management. Whether you’re interested in taking on board new ideas and using them to develop your own perspective on the subject, or simply want to earn your D.M., there are all kinds of career opportunities awaiting you once you have completed your studies.
The program will be a three-year applied Doctorate in management and leadership research focusing on organizational management and leadership. The program will offer an additional exit award, Master of Philosophy in Applied Business Leadership and Management, to students who finish 1-year coursework and publish a scoping or systematic review on applied leadership and management topic, which is optional and can be claimed on payment as a researcher.
- Introduction To Research Methods (10 ECTS)
- Contemporary Research In Business Analytics (10 ECTS)
- Innovation And Sustainability Research Perspectives (10 ECTS)
- Action Research Approaches In Operational Management (10 ECTS)
- Doctoral Research Proposal (10 ECTS)
- Applied Research In Organizational Behavior And Leadership (10 ECTS)
- Dissertation Registration
- Confirmation of Supervision
- Dissertation Completion
- Total credits (180)